Financial services provided by the finance industry plays an important role in the success of a broad range of organizations that manage money including banks, insurance companies, and other credit institutions. The financial service industry is powered by human resources. That is why it is essential to create a workforce that is not only qualified but also dedicated to work for the company in long term.
Sales Recruiters of Virginia understands the importance of the job and to hire only the best people that can do it. With the knowledge and expertise in this field, our recruiters can help hiring companies connect with the best set of financial sales agents in town. We recruit permanent, temporary, and contract jobs for the financial services industry.
A financial service sales person is responsible for maximizing clients’ return on their investments while making some money for his or her employer in the process. They meet with clients to help them determine their short-term and long-term financial goals, assess their needs, and sell them insurance, certificate of deposits, investment services, and other financial instruments depending on the client’s needs.
Candidates for this position must have at least a bachelor’s degree in business, accountancy, finance, economics, or other related field. If you want to advance in a management position, a master’s in business administration is typically required. Some employers also provide on-the-job trainings that focus on the specific products and services of the company to enhance this college education.
It is important for financial service sales candidates to have excellent communication and customer service skills to be able to relate to clients. They must be able to persuade information out of financial analysts and listen to client questions about basic financial facts. Being good with math and understanding standard financial software programs is also essential.
- Establish relationships with clients and communities.
- Assess client’s financial needs and areas of improvement.
- Determine security risks.
- Sell a variety of financial services to individuals and companies.
- Help clients achieve short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Prepare certain forms or contracts.
- Negotiate sales agreements and contracts.
- Develop prospects from current clients, referral leads, and sales and trade meetings.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for any changes.
- Solicit business, and direct the investment of funds.
For more information, contact Sales Recruiters of Virginia now and let us help you achieve your business goals by forming your financial sales team.